How to fuck like Picasso


Models: Drawing Teacher
Genres: All sex, Mature, Old & Youn
Video language: English

A young, cocky stud wants to fuck! His wild desires leave him in a state of constant sexual frenzy – his balls are swollen and he is ready to creampie anything with a pulse. Cultured, mature tutors want to cram some knowledge into this listless idiot, they're ready to spend hours teaching him… but it's all in vain. I had an art history exam coming soon, so I found a tutor who could help prepare for it. When we started our lesson, she told me that I could do better if I try to paint something myself. I had a white piece of paper and a few marker pens in front of me, but all I could think of was sex. My tutor was pretty mature, yet a very sexy woman, and I would surely love to draw something on her back with nothing else but my cum. I took a marker pen and wrote "Fuck here" on her leg, with an arrow pointing to her pussy. She got scared and tried to get away, but it was obvious that she got very horny, and deep inside she really liked what was going on. She spread ! her legs with obedience allowing me to create my live sex masterpiece.
None. Stepdad teaches daughter how to fuck his Best Friend. Hot Gay Ebony 3some! FamilyDick - Tiny twink learns how to use Fleshlight - twitter/snap @Professor GAIA. None. When the passive is good and you know how to fuck his step dad’s tight hole.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11660kbps
Audio: 125kbps





File size: 3.1 GB





Comments